Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully to be sure that you understand them. Once you have completed the online forms, your account will be activated and you will be legally bound by these Terms.
- Access is permitted on a temporary basis. Migrasia Limited (“Migrasia ”) reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Service and Website www.Migrasia.com (“Site”) without notice.
- You are responsible for making any arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- If applicable, you agree to keep your username and password Login confidential at all times, take reasonable steps to prevent others from obtaining your Login, and inform us if at any point you consider that your Login has been compromised and/or is being misused by someone else.
- Migrasia has the right to disable any Login, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with the provisions of these Terms.
- All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications thereof (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in the Site belong to Migrasia, unless otherwise specified.
- Migrasia provides employers and domestic helpers access to contact details of employment agencies in Hong Kong. It also provides a rating function for those employment agencies.
- Migrasia provides no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. Migrasia does not endorse any applicants or employers, and recommends that you obtain your own independent advice prior to entering into any agreement. It is your responsibility to assess the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site and material provided by Migrasia, if any. The Site and the Service are provided on an “as-is” basis, and you use the Site and the Services entirely at your own risk. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Services. Migrasia gives no warranties, guarantees, representations or conditions as to the Site or the Services. Migrasia does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Site by us, our partners or any member or any other person or entity. Users acknowledge that any reliance upon such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information is the users’ own risk. Migrasia is not responsible for the conduct of users. Third party websites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by Migrasia and use and access of such third party websites is made at the user’s own risk.
- Migrasia does not guarantee the accuracy of what is offered in any content nor endorse any user. Migrasia does not accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, defamatodry, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind, including, without limitation, any material that would be criminal activity, or give rise to civil liability or breach any law. Migrasia excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Migrasia. Migrasia shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation liability in relation to:
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Site;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Site, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Migrasia or its licensees; and
- representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these Terms would have effect whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Migrasia will use reasonable efforts to maintain a quality service, however we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of the Site or any of our Services. If we cannot do what we have promised in these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, disputes involving our employees), you agree that we are not liable for this.
- You may not modify, post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without having first received the express written permission of the owner of such information.